Dubai Internet City is a premium Free Zone in the emirate of Dubai. As the region’s leading dedicated technological hub, it offers the perfect blend of licensed activities related to the “technological” side of the business segment. Dubai Internet City’s “Free Zone” was established in the 2000. Now, the jurisdiction has become a central hub for nearly more than 160 nationalities with nearly more than 24,000 professionals connected in the “technological” segment across the globe.
There are many exciting reasons to join the Dubai Internet City Free Zone:
Dubai Internet City Free Zone has provided an enabling platform for tech entrepreneurs and startup entities who strive to reach the global markets through the “Dubai Silicon Valley.” Dubai Internet City Free Zone has also launched an innovation centre, widely known as “in5 Tech,” which helps aspiring entrepreneurs turn their disruptive ideas into reality. Hence, Dubai Internet City “Free Zone” is an ideal jurisdiction for startups, as it offers members access to a creative workspace, tech facilities, and event venues.
1. Location: Dubai Internet City, in the Emirate of Dubai, (U.A.E.)
2. Proposed activity: Can be a “Consultant,” “Developer,” “Solution Provider,” “Customer Service,” or “Support Service Provider” in the segment of “Software,” “Internet and Multimedia,” “Telecommunication and Networks,” and/or the “Information and Technology” segment or can be a hub for “Freelancers” looking to scale their profession in “Web, Mobile, Software Development & “Architecture,” and/or “Data Science & Analytics.”
3. License available: Commercial License and service license for retail business owners
4. Types of entities: Free Zone-Limited Liabiity Company (FZ-LLC), Branch offices and Subsidiaries
5. Shareholder: Individual(s) and/or corporate entity(ies)
6. Director: Individuals only and the Shareholder can also be Director
7. Share capital: Minimum of AED 50,000/-, whereas share capital is not required in the branch office
8. Audit: Annual audit report is not required to be filled with DIC authority
9. Estimated time: Minimum of 4 weeks for incorporation & setting up a company
10. License cost: License fees starts from AED 15,000/- and onwards
We kindly request you to send us an enquiry, and we will provide a detailed offer proposal for your careful consideration.
Our mission is to bring out the best for each business, through a flexible and personalised client experience.