In 2007, Dubai Outsource City was established as a “Free Zone” licensing jurisdiction via a decree of law passed by the “Free Zone Council.” Today, it is a recognized house for more than 150 nationalities and almost more than 8,000 business professionals. Dubai Outsource City is a well-developed, unique business community that offers a vibrant, multicultural working environment.
As a “Free Zone,” the region is dedicated to outsourcing shared business services such as “call centers,” “data centers,” and “back-office operations.” Companies engaged in “customer care,” “transaction processing,” “third party administration,” “information technology management,” “document management,” and “disaster recovery centre” provide operational support and “manpower supply.”
They consider themselves to be well-placed in the vibrant community of “Dubai Outsource City,” a “Free Zone” business park for their proposed venture in Dubai.
Additionally, companies set up in Dubai Outsource City enjoy a multi-purpose environment attracting various elements of the value chain from Banking & Finance, Insurance, IT, and Legal to Airlines & Hospitality.
1. Location: Dubai Outsource Zone, Dubai, (U.A.E.)
2. Proposed activity: Outsourcing, Consultancy and Service Provider
3. License available: Commercial and Retail licenses only
4. Type of entity: Free Zone Limited Liability Company, Branch office and Subsidiary company
5. Shareholder: Individual(s) and/or Corporate entity(ies)
6. Director: Individuals only and Shareholder can also be a Director
7. Share capital: AED 300,000/- for FZ-LLC & AED Nil/- for Branch office
8. Audit: Annual audit report is not required to be filled.
9. Estimated time: Minimum of 4 weeks for incorporating the company under Dubai Outsource City
10. Cost: License fees start from AED 15,000/- and onwards
We kindly request you to send us an enquiry, and we will provide a detailed offer proposal for your careful consideration.
Our mission is to bring out the best for each business, through a flexible and personalised client experience.