Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone is an industrial hub housing a multinational community of 14,500+ companies. The international powerhouse jurisdiction, which was pronounced a Free Zone in 2000, is located in the heart of Ras Al Khaimah. As a world-class hub for innovation, creation, and businesses to thrive, Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone is an exceptional region for startups, small businesses, established businesses, and freelancers to grow. With first-class support services, the international zone encourages creation and growth.
Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone comprises four Free Zone business parks: Business, Industrial, Technology, Academic. The region enables customized solutions and unparalleled services to entrepreneurs and established businesses seeking a flourishing, creative community.
Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone offers efficient, customized solutions for global entrepreneurs and businesses.
Boasting a diverse, vibrant community, Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone provides support for companies in 50+ sectors as a leading business authority. With “secretarial & business centre services,” and a “state of the art warehouse of various sizes,” the free zone offers unparalleled infrastructure to help businesses foster organic growth.
1. Location: Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone, Ras Al Khaimah, (U.A.E.)
2. Proposed activity: “Advertising & Communication,” “Agarwood & Incense Manufacturing,” “Air Cargo Services,” “Barbed Wire Manufacturing” and other activities related to “Business Events Management”
3. License available: E-Commerce License, Media License, Professional License, Commercial License, Education License, Industrial License, Consultancy License
4. Types of entities: Free Zone- Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC), Branch office & Subsidiaries
5. Shareholder: Individual(s) and/or Corporate entity(ies)
6. Director: Individuals only and the shareholder can also be a director
7. Share capital: AED 50,000/- required for FZ-LLC. No capital required for Branch office
No capital required for freelancers
8. Audit: Annual audit report is not required to be filled.
9. Estimated time: Minimum of 3 days to register and incorporate the company
10. Cost: License fees start from AED 5,750/, however it varies from activity to activity
We kindly request you to send us an enquiry, and we will provide a detailed offer proposal for your careful consideration.
Our mission is to bring out the best for each business, through a flexible and personalised client experience.
Please Fill Your Details
Please Fill Your Details